Thursday, October 25, 2007

Our Little Pumpkin

After a long, hard day of packing (and still lots more to do!), I decided that I owe it to myself to take a short break and make our final blog post from California! Chloe continues to get cuter and cuter by the day! It's hard to imagine how life can get any more fun, but somehow every day is more fun than the day before! Chloe is such a blessing in our lives!

Here are some photos taken at Lombardi Ranch a few weekends ago. We changed the format of our pictures, so now you can click on each photo to see the full size image and download it if you want to (that's for you, Grandmas!).










Stay tuned for our next post from "The Springs".

3 comments:

Joe said...

Very cute,

Beck and I a hoping for some good Halloween (excuse me fall festival) pictures of Chloe in costume. I'm thinking a little ninja, or perhaps San Francisco Giants Baseball Player?

Tony in Hawaii said...

Chloe looks mad in these pics. I think she is mad because you are not letting her buy a pumpkin. Or she is mad because you are making her move to colorado.

Or she is mad because she doesn't get to see us for another 2 months.

emily said...

hi! i just followed a link from the drollingers blog and noticed that you are moving to colorado. we moved from ca last year to the springs. if you ever need anything just let me know. i'd love to hear from you.