Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my friend Rachel. This is not the first time I've been tagged, but the first time I'm actually doing it! (Sorry Amy...please don't hate me!)
So, here are my favorite 5's (not necessarily in order of importance):

1. 5 things under $5 that I couldn't live without:
-Baby wipes
-socks (it's cold here in CO!)
-pony tail holders
-water
-lotion

2. 5 Favorite Movies
-Casablanca
-Return to Me
-Monsters Inc.
-Oceans 11
-Mission Impossible

3. 5 Baby names I love:
-Kellan
-Dylan
-Lily
-Karis
-Calvin

4. 5 Songs I could listen to over and over again:
-"Landed"-Ben Folds
-"Take My Life"-Third Day
-"Indescribable"-Chris Tomlin
-"I Can Only Imagine"-Mercy Me
- Whatever Andrew's playing on the piano

5. 5 People who have influenced me in a positive way:
-Andrew
-My parents/family
-The Kawaguchis
-Andy Stanley
-My church family (ok, I know that's more than 5!)

6. 5 Things that are always in my purse:
-Snacks for Chloe
-Cell phone
-Wallet
-Chapstick
-Coupon holder

7. Moments that changed my life forever:
-Accepting Christ as my Savior
-Missions trips to NZ
-Marrying my best friend
-Giving birth to Chloe
-Moving to Colorado

8. 5 Obsessions I currently have:
-Picking Chloe's boogers
-Facebook
-Taking pictures (of Chloe)
-American Idol
-Eating freshly ground honey roasted peanut butter

9. 5 Places I would like to go:
-New Zealand (again with Andrew this time)
-Europe
-CA (to see family/friends)
-Hawaii
-to sleep

10. 5 Appliances or kitchen tools I couldn't live without:
-Vitamix
-KitchenAid
-garlic press
-salad spinner
-whisk (keeps Chloe entertained while I'm making dinner)

11. 5 People who I would like to see their top 5's:
-Sarah I.
-Sarah M.
-Berit
-Katey
-Krystal

No comments: