Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving in California

We were so thankful we had the opportunity to fly to California to spend Thanksgiving with my family. All of my siblings were able to be there, which hasn't happened for several years. It was great being able to see everyone again!


Story time with Grandpa


Going for a walk


Snuggle time with Auntie J


Ash and Kate were great help with Chloe so I got lots of time to relax!


Feeding Grandma some popcorn


I think Drew is Chloe's favorite. She calls him "Doo"


Yummy grapes! Not sure who let her do this-totally a choking hazard! :)


Andrew-post Thanksgiving meal


Rockin' out with Uncle Mike

Feeding the geese at the park

2 comments:

Sarah Ikegami said...

Love your holiday pics! Your parent's house is such a retreat :) Thanks again for letting us spend time with you all last weekend, glad you made it home safely!

NW Quilter said...

I love all the pictures with your family members - what a special time!! I especially liked the grandma and grandpa pictures :) The Lord is so gracious to give the gift of family and joyous time spent together.