Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Florida

Andrew was speaking at a seminar in Jacksonville this past week, so we decided to make it a little family vacation as well. We had a great time even though vacationing with two munchkins isn't really all that relaxing! The girls were troopers and had lots of fun enjoying the pool and the beach.
Our friends from college, Ryan and Lindsay, live in Jacksonville so we were able to spend some time with them and meet their two sweet kids. They are an awesome family...wish we lived closer.

Here are some photos of the highlights of our trip:

















2 comments:

D clan 5 said...

Hey guys! Love your pictures! Your girls are adorable. :) We hope you guys are doing well and hope to see you next time your out in California!

All five of us! said...

Chloe looks like she's grown even since she's been out here. I know Gavin's grown since then! Can you believe their almost two? I can't believe it, I won't have a baby anymore. I have a toddler! I know what you mean not really a relaxing weekend get away. But I'm sure you all had fun! So cute!