Monday, June 29, 2009

Please Pray for Neil



My younger brother, Neil attempted to take his life by ingesting poison yesterday. We don't really know what pushed him to this point, but we are thankful that God allowed my brother, Mike to get there in time to help him. He is now at a hospital and is receiving treatment. Please pray not only for his physical health, but also for his spiritual condition. I believe that there is a spiritual battle going on for his soul right now and he needs intense prayer. I'm doing all I can to ask as many people as possible to partner with me in prayer for my brother. As much as this situation has caused great turmoil in our family, we know that our hope in God is the only thing we can cling to. God is more powerful than anything the evil one can do. I have confidence that our God is mighty to save!

1 comment:

Drollingers said...

I have been praying for him since I got the email.