Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthday/G&G's Visit/Halloween

My parents flew in on my birthday to be here for the weekend that Koen was having his surgery to remove the tumor from his liver. It was such a treat to be able to celebrate my birthday with them since it has been years since we've been together on my birthday! We were in the midst of a major blizzard when they arrived at the airport so it was a little treacherous trying to get to our house. But, they made it and we enjoyed spending time together throughout the weekend!


Bappy Hirthday...thanks, Andrew!


Chloe was almost waist deep in snow!




Showing my parents our lot for our future home.
We are officially under contract and will hopefully begin building toward the end of this month!





Macie Mouse


Baby's First Halloween


"What are my parents making me do?"








Playing her chopstick violin

Chloe wanted Grandpa and Grandma to join in the fun, too!

No comments: