Thursday, March 6, 2008

Chloe On the Move!

Chloe is officially a crawler now. At our community group last night, Chloe was playing sweetly and quietly on the floor. All of a sudden, she caught a glimpse of Jeff's (aka Chicco's) monster feet. Her curiosity was piqued. To our surprise, she took off crawling at an amazing speed to check out/taste his big toe. Fortunately he had socks on!

Here are some videos I took this morning.


I love how she pants in excitement!




I really am as sweet as I look!


Look at me!


Hmmm? Is it time for baby-proofing?


Precious!

2 comments:

The Younges said...

I have to say that I absolutely LOVE seeing the videos of Chloe!! She is so beautiful!!! Enjoy every minute. They grow up so quickly. Remember that comes from a mom whose "baby" is 15:) Hope you are all adjusting well. Looking forward to seeing at the wedding:)

Anchoring for my Soul said...

Chloe is sooo cute! I can't wait for her to meet her new buddy, Noah.