Friday, February 29, 2008

Chloe's 6th Month Photo Shoot

Reaching 6 months is a big milestone, so I decided that it would be fun to have some professional photos done of Chloe. Since we didn't have Matt Floreen, Grandpa Shearer, or Auntie Lindsay around to capture Chloe's precious little face, I was at a loss for what to do. But, then I remembered that my friend Rachel from CA told me about a photographer friend of hers that had moved to the Springs. So, I contacted her and we arranged a time to meet. We think she did an excellent job! Here are the results:














4 comments:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I love the pictures. Her eyes are so beautiful!

Matt Liz Smith said...

What a cutie pie she is!! She has such a great smile and sparkle in those beautiful blue eyes.

NW Quilter said...

I love her expressions - they remind me so much of Andrew as a baby! And so amazingly blue! I am the most blessed grandma on the planet!!

mfloreen said...

So cute!