Monday, February 4, 2008

Cute Chloe Moments

My sister-in-law took some really cute pictures of Chloe while we were in CA.



Chloe is into eating everthing these days!


"I'm half-naked in a terra cotta pot. I don't know why I'm in here, but I like it!"

Here are a few more fun shots of our little bug:


Precious, tiny feet



"I can sit all by myself!"



"Daddy's face feels scratchy!"



"Bathtime is my favorite!"

While I was trying to entertain Chloe and switch the laundry at the same time, I discovered how invaluable a laundry basket can be!


I think it's so funny how Chloe nodded her head in response to my question!

1 comment:

NW Quilter said...

I loved the video - perfect timing, Abby! And I have to tell you that the picture of her sitting up all by herself looks EXACTLY like Andrew when he was a baby - that was too cute!