Monday, January 28, 2008

Our Fun-Filled Weekend

We had a ton of fun hanging out with our friends, the Millers this past weekend. They invited us to go bowling with their family. Chloe loved the constant attention/entertainment from the Miller children!

Chloe and the guys

Chloe and Caiya

Chloe chillin' with Kamden

I loved watching JT bowl! I think I'll try his sliding technique next time...
Maybe that's what I need to do to improve my score!


I love pink!

Our friend, Mike Butler, who we knew from our church in California, just moved to Denver about 3 weeks ago. He drove down on Sunday afternoon to hang out with us! It was so much fun to catch up with him! Mike, we're so glad you're here!

Chloe loved Mike, especially his hat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Abby! It was so good to see you and Chloe a couple weeks ago! Chloe is adorable, and I've enjoyed your blog!

Take Care!

Melody