Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Trip to California

Chloe and I spent last week in California! It was so much fun for her to get to see Grandpa and Grandma again! We were up in Turlock for most of the time, but we did get to make a quick one-day trip down to Santa Clarita to see Mike, Julie, and Neil. We also got to surprise my friend, Sarah, at her baby shower. We were able to visit to our church, too. It was a huge blessing and encouragement to see familiar faces and be reminded of how much we're still loved even though we're several hundred miles away.


Chloe having fun with Uncle Neil


We tried many times to get a good pic of Chloe and Uncle Mike, 
but Uncle Mike couldn't stop blinking!

Sarah's Baby Shower



Joelle, our former roommate, stopped by to see us!


Mike, Julie, and Chloe making breakfast


We got to see my friend, Kellie and her son, Levi.


We took a snowboarding trip up to Bear Valley, which is about 2 hours from where my parents live. The snow wasn't all that great, but we basically had the mountain all to ourselves. It was a fun day!

Like my goggles?


My favorite set of triplets!


Grandma and Chloe got to spend some quality time together in the lodge.


Chloe with her cousin, Gavin



1 comment:

Kate-y said...

It was SO good seeing you two at church--thanks for the surprise! I'm sorry I didn't get to say hi for longer...next time. :)
We definitely missed you & Andrew (& Chloe!) at camp this weekend--it was pretty rad. Tim told us about your text, though, and we all went, "awe!" in a moaning sound like we missed you.
I'll include you on the email when I report about camp. Bye!