Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fun at Focus on the Family

Focus on the Family is a popular Christian organization that is based here in Colorado Springs. It has an amazing Adventures in Odyssey themed play area for kids. There is even have a cool toddler room which is perfect for Chloe. We went there with our neighbor and her son. Chloe was in 7th heaven! She had a blast crawling through the log tunnels and playing in the red canoe! I'm pretty sure we'll be going back there many times!









Chloe is really starting to enjoy other little people, especially the boys! I think we have arrived at the "playdate" stage!

4 comments:

Tony in Hawaii said...

THANKS for the frequent posts! chloe needs to visit hawaii!

Drollingers said...

Honestly Abby, Chloe is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! I am not just saying that. Miss you guys.

Amy said...

Sooo cute. I still look back on our night of Settlers with fondness...mostly because of the fabulous chicken chop salad. :) BTW, I tagged you...see my blog!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.