Monday, June 23, 2008

The Latest

Pregnancy and I haven't been getting along very well. We've spent a lot of time these last few weeks battling with each other. So far, P is winning. As I'm hunched over losing the food I had just worked so hard to consume, I'm trying to remember that this will all be worth it in just a few months! My mom (she is amazing) and sisters (they are amazing, too!) dropped everything and flew out to help us for the last 2 weeks. My mom just left yesterday, but I get to keep my sisters as long as I need them!


First Jamba!


Hot Shot


Chloe LOVES her Clifford






Eating Grandma's breakfast



My Grandma makes me laugh!


"I heart snacks!"


"Watch out, Auntie J! I'm gonna steal your title!"


"SO BIG"


Crashed

Although my mom and sisters didn't get to enjoy much of the Colorado outdoors (thanks to me and baby #2), we did manage to get out a few times to see a few of the sights.


Garden of the Gods (I told you we take all our visitors there!)


Cute Sisters


At the zoo


Chloe loves the giraffes


I love this pic!


At the top

Thanks so much, Mom, for taking care of Chloe, Andrew, and I these last few weeks! I honestly don't know what we would have done without you! We already miss you so much!


Ok, just one more video of Chloe singing with daddy:




7 comments:

D clan 5 said...

What a fun time it must be with Chloe! She's growing up so fast it's hard to believe. Hang in there Abby, sorry to hear you've been so sick :(

Sarah Ikegami said...

I'm bummed you aren't feeling well, but it means the baby is doing well, right? Feeling sick is never fun! I'll keep praying for you. How cool you were able to spend time with family! That video with Andrew is hilarious!

NW Quilter said...

How exciting to see pictures of all of you - your sisters and mom are such a blessing!! The Lord was gracious to provide such a wonderfully fun way to help you while #2 makes his/her presence known :) I love the Clifford pics and the video - there is nothing like hearing a baby's sweet laugh! And hearing her "sing" with Andrew was a hoot!! Can't wait to see all of you SOON!!

Joe said...

So my question is, where could one find one of these Cliffords? I totally want one now. Think of all the gas I could save! Seriously though, super cute videos and Chloe is getting so big. Can't wait for little chloseph to be born. We miss you guys. We hope to come see you soon.

- The Puns

The Younges said...

I am so sorry that you are still not feeling well!!! Hopefully it ends soon... I sure feel your pain...Praise the Lord for sending you family to help out!!It is nice to see how Chloe is growing!! Keep the crackers close by..

Drollingers said...

Congratulations on #2!!!! When are you due? Chloe is just the cutest thing in the world and she looks like a ton of fun! Will be praying for you to feel better. It is a lot harder to be pregnant with another one.

Love, Rachel

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

I enjoyed the singing video. Such harmony! I'm sorry you're so sick. Were you sick like this with Chloe? If you're sick all the time and you don't mind meds, talk to your doctor about zophran. I took it for my first 6 months to help me keep food down. If I didn't throw it up within the first 2 minutes, it worked pretty well. I hope the sickness passes soon!