Monday, July 7, 2008

Ash and Kate's Visit

My sisters have been staying with us for about a month now. They have been a huge help to me during this crazy first trimester. I'm sure it has not been easy for them to listen to me gag at or throw up the meals that I normally would enjoy but taste so gross to me right now! Bless their hearts! They have tried so hard! I really have appreciated their help!

Chloe loves her aunties so much and I'm sure she won't know what to do without all her entertainment when they leave on Thursday (I'm not sure what I'm going to do either! I'm going to actually have to open the fridge!!!)!

We actually did get out once in a while to have a little fun. Here are some pics:


Playing in the pool


Fun with my aunties


Brrr!


Mt. Herman hike


Chloe slept most of the way


Ice cream stop after the hike


Sliding at Focus on the Family


Ash thought it was fun


Chloe with her friend, Aiden


How cute is this?!!


"I can stand up all by myself!"


"Check out my thigh rolls!"


Cooling off with the hose


Crazy dancing bug!

Future mountain climber

1 comment:

Megan @ SimplyThrifty said...

Love the thigh rolls. The dancing video is so cute!! Chloe is absolutely adorable.