Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My car said farewell to it's CA plates today and gladly welcomed in the new stellar white and green CO plates! I think they're actually pretty cool. I like how mine say "SKS"...like skis. Since I like to ski (and board), it works!



I've been putting off going to the DMV ever since we moved in November. But, since my registration in CA finally expired, I was forced to brave the lines. It actually wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Chloe had fun entertaining the people sitting around us. She kept saying "hi" over and over and over. Fortunately, they all played along and said "hi" right back. Oh, and yes, I still have my sweet falling apart maroon Camry!

3 comments:

Sarah Ikegami said...

Go camry!!! We are still driving ours until it falls apart (hopefully not soon!). I'm also a fan of SKS, those were my old initials! Congrats on the new plates!

Tony in Hawaii said...

why hasn't andrew bought you a new car yet???

Joe said...

long live camry's! '96LE 157K on it and still going. Yeah buddy!