Monday, July 28, 2008

US Olympic Men's Gymnastics Team

A few weekends ago, we were able to watch the US Olympic men's gymnastic team perform their routines for the general public. I had heard about this event when Joelle and I went to the US Olympic Training Center and I really wanted to go! Andrew somewhat unwillingly came along (since he isn't all that interested in gymnastics), but I think he agreed at the end that it was definitely worth going to. I had a blast! I had never been to anything like it before. It's so much better seeing the athletes in action rather than on a TV screen. We weren't allowed to take any pictures until afterwards, but I did get a few of the guys showing off at the end so everyone could get their camera fix.


So high!



The Team


Check out those muscles!


One of the Hamms



"My daddy's cool!"

No comments: