Monday, October 13, 2008

Helen Hunt Falls

Two years ago, Andrew and I made a scouting trip to Colorado to see if we would be interested in living there. During that trip, we visited Helen Hunt Falls and were in shock and awe of the spectacular fall colors that we saw. I thought it would be a great idea to drive down there the same weekend as we had been there 2 years before. I wanted to enjoy the fall colors and take some pictures of Chloe with the colorful leaves. Much to my disappointment, the trees had just barely started changing. I should have been tipped off by the fact that the leaves where we live weren't changing much yet either! We did enjoy our little hike despite the lack of fall colors.








Our little tree hugger




My 23 week baby belly




Finally a fall tree!

Precious!

2 comments:

Sarah Ikegami said...

Wow, Chloe is soooo cute and you look great! Congrats! So....I've been to CO in October and it's cold...why is Andrew in shorts!!!???

AshKate said...

awww.....Chloe is so so adorable