Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Copper Mountain

The day after Easter, we drove up to Copper Mountain. Mike, Julie, and Jenna flew out from California for the week to hang out and snowboard with us. My aunt and cousin also joined us for a few days. Julie was very sweet and babysat the girls so that I could enjoy the snow. We had a great week complete with an awesome last day of knee deep powder and endless fresh snow!


Girl picture!


Riding up the mountain with my super cool aunt


Gettin' ready to tear it up!


In the "Enchanted Forest"


Aww... aren't they cute?


The bodiless horsey provided lots of entertainment for Chloe


"JJ"


Macie with Great Aunt Mary


Learning all kinds of tricks from Uncle Mike

Yep, that's my crazy brother...I'm not sure how I feel about his obsession with Indian angels!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that first picture... was that on a set for a film about giants? That chair was HUGE!
You guys looked like miniatures in it (well, more miniature than you already are).
awesome.
and loved the snow man sequence in the other post.